Sanitary Napkin & Tampon Disposal Service
The Problem: Exposed Blood !
- Sanitary napkins & tampon waste contains blood.
- All blood carries the risk of harmful viruses, including HIV and Hepatitis
- Common wall-mounted disposal receptacles allow deposited sanitary waste to remain exposed and therefore dangerous.
- Hand contact is required on these receptacles adding futher to the risk of cross-infection.
- Clogged toilets and expensive repairs to plumbing systems are a result as women avoid these receptacles and flush waste! down the toilet.
The Solution: Lady Bin disposal Service
- Specially designed Lady bin disposal units holds 35% more waste! Eliminating exposure to harmful bacteria and unpleasant odors.
- Each Lady Bin contains NLS's exclusive all natural odor neutralizer.
- Unique design allows for safest possible method of disposal.
- On a predetermined schedule, each Lady bin unit is exchanged with a Hygienically cleaned unit, by our trained hygiene technicians.
- All disposal and cleaning occurs at NLS's service facility!
Optimum cleanliness for the ladies restroom is now a reality!
No more "unsightly" messes in the ladies room!